Wednesday 3 November 2021

DELEGATES IN YOUTH CONFERENCE COMMEND SUNDAY DARE OVER QUALITY OF ORGANISATION

 The Honourable Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare has been showered with a lot of encomium by some of the delegates who came from different and respective states.


A delegate by name Abdullahi Muhammed said, “I’m excited, I’m happy to be here, everything is fully organised, i think this is the first time I’m seeing youths coming together, brainstorming, saying things meaningfully, not in violence and the Honourable Minister gave us a listening ear. Some are action plan that he is ready to do, some are even in existence, that i don’t even know about, like talking about Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), Nigeria Youth Online Assembly (NOYA), Work Experience Program (WEP), a whole lot of programs from the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development, i didn’t even know about but because I was privileged to be part of this conference, I’m now aware of them.

“I want to thank the Minister, he should not relent on his efforts, he should not allow politicians to lure him into things he will not do, though he is a politician.

“The Minister of Youth has really tried, giving us accomodation, feeding us, listening to our problems and plights as youths, that is very commendable”,Abdullahi concluded.

Another delegate, Adeyemi Adeolu, from Ekiti State said, “I want to thank President Muhammadu Buhari for approving this conference. I saw Professor Osinbajo for the first time yesterday, I have been watching him on television, i saw him live, just like winning a fortune. The Honourable Minister was everywhere, full of vigour and zeal.

Adeyemi concluded by saying, “The Youth Conference is commendable, I love what I’m seeing. I just hope it continues and they should be doing it yearly, so that youth problems can be solved, even if not all but few”.

No comments:

Post a Comment