Monday 6 January 2020

JOIN ME AS I PAY SCHOOL FEES FOR THE LESS PRIVILEGED GIRL CHILD ACROSS NIGERIA - OLUWAKEMI ANN-MELODY AREOLA


Greetings dear!

If you don't know I will be 40 on Feb 27th this year and I'm planning a very impactful #Vivaciousball40 on March 8th which is International women's day as I want to use my birthday to give back for God's sustenance for 40yrs. I don't have a husband or children so changing strangers lives is what I wake up every morning to achieve.

I have already started by paying school fees for young ladies and would try to pay for about 40 girls all over Nigeria this January.
If you have anyway you can assist me in giving back I would love to hear it (it doesn't have to be money). One thing I noticed spiritually is that since I started giving to or helping strangers the problems in my personal life disappeared. So I can never stop helping others.
I would really love you to attend and also help by sharing on your social media handles.
I have invited all the first ladies including Mrs Buhari and Osinbajo and of every state etc.
Event takes place at Balmoral Hall Federal Palace Hotel on 8th March. Intl women's day 2020

If you have any contacts to guests we can invite sponsors we can approach etc. I will be truly grateful.
Please visit our site and view brochure attached.
Welcome to 2020
Our year of changing lives.
http://vivaciousball40.vivacitypr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment