Wednesday 18 December 2013

I just wanted to say I'm sorry please forgive me. pleaseeee!!!!


Hi
I’m sorry I haven’t reached out to you in a long time.
I've written loadsa of letters but my words have never seemed right.
I thought as its Christmas maybe you might choose to forgive me.
So I’m writing this note as a sought of plea.
I wasn't sure you will read it but if you've got this far then I’m really happy.


I’m sorry I asked you for money towards my school fees.
I’m sorry I asked you for help with my child’s hospital bills.
I’m sorry I asked you for food when I was hungry.
I’m sorry I asked you for clothes when I was naked.
I’m sorry I asked you for water because my children were thirsty.
I’m sorry I’m in your face every time you switch on your wide screen TV.
I’m sorry I thought out of your small £20 you could spare 50p for me.
I’m sorry I judged you wrongly when you walked past me with your fat Christmas turkey.


I’m so sorry I formed a misconception of you. I thought you didn’t have enough to share as you have a family too.
I had to write this apology to make sure I let you and all your friends know.
I’m truly sorry; I didn’t mean to let my poverty show.
I do hope you get this, just in case I die of starvation before the New Year.

xxx Your friend you never met


Let’s have a Vivacious Xmas dear friends my turkey is ready is yours?


" If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother:
 But thou shalt open thine hand wide unto him, and shalt surely lend him sufficient for his need, in that which he wanteth".
Deuteronomy 15:7-8

 

 Every little counts. please feel free to add other charities in the comments below

Ann-Melody Areola
Vivacity PR


1 comment: