Wednesday 21 November 2012

Ozone Step “SHEY NAH DANCE” - is making it big on an international platform





Oluwagbenga Alaran popularly known as ozone step is a reputable Nigerian artist whom has appeared on the Nigerian music scene very recently following many years of hard work in the background as a dancer and choreographer. Ozone step was the first artist used for the MTV base big Friday show.


He was part of the group that broke the world record Nokia Danceathon, he has danced for star artist like OJB, KC Presh, Kefee, terry G, slam, just to mention a few. He has a popular tracked titled Fille, now wit a brand new jam, Shey Na Dance and No Dull Me, will make you dance and sweat..azonto tinz, the video shey na dance was recently shot in London. My family background, I was born into a family of five and am the last born of my family, my sister was a DJ, the first female DJ in Nigeria, DJ Lokshai, shes late now though, I’m from Ogun state, I attended Victoria Children School, then I later preceded to Adeline Ogunlade Memorial Home Sec. School. Later, I went to a German school called Goethe Institute. I started my career as a dancer long time ago, then I performed along side Slam, KC Presh, Kefee, OJB, Terry G and lots more and was part of the group that broke the world record then Nokia Danceathon alongside Kaffy, left Kaffy later on to form my own dance group, called d.i.m.s – Dance is my style. I decided to quit dancing to start my music career, got three videos to my credit now ”Fille”, ”Omo Iya Mi” and now ”shey na dance” shot in London.

He performed at the Olympic village in London at the just concluded Olympic at The African Shrine Lagos, Governor Bar London, Fashola Carnival, Shitta carnival etc…



Twitter: :
FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ozone-STEP/222744164489380
Blog: http://ozonestep.blogspot.co.uk/




No comments:

Post a Comment