Thursday 23 February 2012

@MrOluMaintain hits #afrobeats with #NAWTI vid reaching 280k views in less than 30days





Ok! its official, this is not by my reckoning but by 'the word on the street' Olu Maintain has set a new bench mark for videos from Nigerian or should I say 'Afrobeat' artistes.

Personally I'm not a video critic but as i'm in the business of Public Relations my job is to manage the flow of information between the source and the public.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that there is something about this video that gets the public wanting to watch or keeps them watching over and over. hmmm.

Is it the controversial questions that I highlighted the last time we visited the matter of this video, or does it go beyond that?
i.e

Was the bum bum shaking in the video excessive and too explicit?
Where the girls in the video too light skin to be Natural African Women?
(click on the link below to read more)

 Whatever it is or maybe. I feel the yahoozee crooner is back at it again. Even if you do disagree with me. We all know that many are called but few are chosen. How many videos have you seen that spread like wild fire in a minimal amount of time?

And to coin it all off Olu is set to release his new album later in the year titled 'CHOOSEN ONE'.

I leave it to you my readers to do the choosing.......









Here is what we had to say the last time we caught up with Mr Olu Maintain
http://vivacitypr.blogspot.com/2012/02/olu-maintain-stops-by-london-to-promote.html

No comments:

Post a Comment