Thursday 30 May 2013

Albert Findi: Fashion & Talent



I started up in the fashion world in early 2002. I initially studied physics and had aspirations of working as a physicist but I knew something was missing.



I have always had a deeply rooted, creative passion and in my boarding school days always loved to dress well and be the trendiest.

On arrival to UK, I experienced a different side to the fashion world. UK fashion was really big and diverse. This cosmopolitan society pushed me to explore more; my passion for fashion grew stronger. Hence the birth of Ze & Findi brand


Watch my video->



Personally I’m more of a corporate, semi casual guy but for me Shoes is the most important part of a man’s outfit.
I believe everyone must always dress to impress. Dressing to impress doesn’t mean being superficial: It means first of all, dress to impress your own mirror.

For a lady, the most important part is to ensure the outfit has exceptional body fit. A dress that correctly defines the body of a woman does her much justice.

Tip
Fitting and shoes is very important. I.e. Boot cut and flat shoes is a No No! Look more to a pointed high heel.
Contrast of colours is very important. Men shouldn’t just stick to plain black and white be adventurous.
A black suit can work with off colour shoes like brown or tan, depending on the choice of tie and shirt.
Accessories are also very important the handkerchief in a man’s breast pocket has great significance. Not forgetting the added touch of trendy eye wear.

Spring/ summer 2013 look
Colored skinny jeans
Preferably plain Slim fit shirt or t shirt
Large glasses are very much in now, could be square or rounded.
People should know eyewear depends on the shape of your face, the flatness and shape of your nose, the height of your cheeks bones and more. When it comes to eyewear it’s better to try it on.




Also it being summer don’t forget a man or woman needs to smell good. Summer fragrances are an Essential Must!

More from talent: http://talentboutique.blogspot.co.uk

Visit Talent Boutique

Woolwich Branch
62c Hare Street
SE18 City of London, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 208 855 8537

For personal shopper experiences contact

Albert Findi.
Tel: +447958250323

No comments:

Post a Comment